Re: Fresh meat! (newbies)

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 23:43:57 -0800

At 9:38 PM -0800 12/3/97, Charles Kerr wrote:

> 3) A TI-99/4A. No RC5 client available -- an outrage!
> If you want to hack an RC5 client for this machine
> I'll be glad to dedicate it to the RC5-64 key. Having
> the most pathetic computer in the game might be kind of
> fun.

Well the funniest thing would be (since as we all actually know the RC5-64
*is* pretty much of a lottery) if it actually won!

Great FoRKBuster sprit you have there. Welcome aboard.

Tim

--

Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you. ...Megadeth

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>