RE: Pretty Good Privacy Not Looking So Great

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 19:47:24 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> I'm curious. What would be the reaction if Microsoft bought PGP instead?

Are you kidding. Folks would be buring thier I (heart) Phil Z t shirts and
getting laser surger to remove thier PGP keys from thier hiper than thou
shaven heads.

Its a nice thing to know that MS can always be counted on as a catalyst to
bring out the stupidest in people.

> Is it possible that Microsoft is *not* the ultimate evil?

Those that think MS is Evil should be shot, drawn and hung to show every
one who the real lamerz are. Pinning all the blame on MS is about as lame
as Philewarezflames, ZeroDayboasting and continued expousure to Cobol.

Ms is a company, they make products. If you dont like em...DONT USE EM.
duh. Its like saying Hawrd Stern MAde you listen to his evil talk , or
that the bottle of Black Death Vodka MAde you drink it.

Its weak and its pathetic when it comes from otherwise learned people.

this is not to say MS is without blame They have done some shitty things
in the past and in the preent and will do more in the futture. They should
be held accountable for these things, not burned at the stake as a witch.
(insert monty python routine here).

> Just something to think about while cheering Reno on, defending The People
> against Big Bad Microsoft...

janet reno and al gor need to go some where and insert molten lead fluids
into each other orrifces. They are about as low on the list of folks doing
Postive things as (name you r fave current EVIL PERSON).

This adventure into bad gramar was brought to you buy

WSMF...we bring good things to life, then eat thier souls and leave them
dry husks(tm)

and viewers like You