Re: RC5 stats

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 02:08:08 -0800

At 7:27 PM -0800 12/8/97, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> I thought I'd be clever and announce our big
> jump into 167th place in the RC5 challenge.

clearly the power of my Mac's PPC's and the stability of OS8.

> http://cgi.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/2.0/extensions/info.cgi?text/html
>
> Your plug-in type is text/html. Netscape doesn't have a plug-in released
> for your operating system. Display plug-ins for all operating systems.
>
> Fuck me.

this is a long standing bug. you're just now discovering it?

sheesh, Gr3g

Tim

--

Like a ghost breeze through the eucalyptus trees, nostalgia's wake of melancholy reverie clouds the shitty past with tear-jerking slop about a time when mediocrity and conformity were next to Godliness...life in the 50's by Robert Williams

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>