Re: Wankers searching for MS Interview QUestions

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:37:01 -0800

Rohit Khare wrote:

> FoRK:
>
> Why, oh why do I get so MANY mails from bootlickers searching for "answers" to
> MS interview questions? I host 6,000 FoRKPosts, and this is the ONLY one people
> seem to feel free to write me personally about. As if my voided social life
> was nothing. And for waht? to FAKE their way into MICROSOFT. Sheesh. At least
> I have enough respect for their interview process to believe that there are no
> stupid people on the inside and no trick gatekeeper questions on the outside,
> The key is something which elucidates the thought process. Sheesh.
>
> No, Ed, I can't help you. No such giude exists, nor ever existed, and I don't
> know why folks continue to believe that I am the god of MS job offers.
>
> Best of luck
> Rohit

I'm confused. You mean that you don't tell them to pick up the
"Complete Idiot's Guide to Microsoft Interview Questions" at their
nearest bookstore. Nothing should brighten your day more than getting a
second email saying "I asked at the bookstore and they didn't have it in
stock".

Dave "But then again, I'm a mean, cruel bastard" Crook

--
David Crook
Programmer/Analyst