fuck you

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 16:52:13 -0800

<< start of forwarded material >>

-> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:16:54 -0400
-> From: learn1 <learn1@sd45.bc.ca>
-> To: tbyars@earthlink.net
-> Subject: fuck you
->
-> fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
-> fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
-> fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
-> fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
-> fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you you ara a fucking piece of
-> gay shit!!!!!
->

<< end of forwarded material >>

One might notice this is from our friends to the North.

One also might notice the usage of the word "you are a" as "you ara"

Freezing one's balls off and having sex with sheep when fat ugly women
aren't around clearly does something to ones' mind.

Tim

--

the me that you know used to have feelings but the blood has stopped pumping and he's left to decay the me that you used to know doesn't come around much that part of me isn't here anymore. NIN

<> tbyars still @ earthlink.net <>