Re:Orgasms

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 19:22:28 -0800

Adam, Greg,

Please enter this information in the FoRK database. Here is the response
that we've been waiting for. It seems we have a horny doper, 37 years of
age that has taken pretty good care of herself, (5'7/120) comes like a
river, and wants to help out.

Rohit, can you please give me some of your FFM to interview the applicant
in depth? I promise I'll detail anything and everything.

<< start of forwarded material >>