RE: Windows NT Server is #1 Web Server, Study Reveals

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 09:27:43 -0700

At 9:20 AM -0700 10/10/98, Joe Barrera wrote:

>P.S. Perhaps the weasel word was "industry" as in "in its September survey
>of the Web server industry, Windows NT Server is used for 54 percent of Web
>servers". If you're using Linux, then perhaps you're just an amateur and
>therefore not part of the "Web server industry".

Yes. If you're using Linux or any variant of BSD, and I'm also guessing Mac
you not part of the "industry."

Of course who on earth gives $.02 of credience to anything from ZD?

Tim

--

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're full up here. ...Nicholson

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>