Re: "communist" farmers hound verifiable test of vidalia sweetness

Ron Resnick (rresnick@dialogosweb.com)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:13:44 -0800

Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

> << Can you by a California orange? Because I can't. Only Floridia Oranges.
> >>

> Yesh. We get "Floridia" oranges through autumn and early winter;

FoRK. That wonderful forum of clueful folks from all around the world,
where discussion centers on Floridians & Californians thrusting
out their chests and cockatooing to the world about their
orange superiority. The 3%. Um, yeah, something like that.

Care about people's approval and you will be their friend.
- Me

(So Joe - is cavy.com hiring? I'm in Belmont & can drop by
for an interview ;-0... I have applicable skills, including
knowing how to spell "munchkin", not to mention being one...
I also know how to peel oranges, including Israeli Jaffas.)