Re: [Cringely] Stanford PhD -- perhaps not...

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:00:56 -0800

At 5:44 PM -0800 11/13/98, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>>Cool! I never realized that's how it worked. I'm leaving work early to go
>>Kinko's and have a new batch of business cards printed up.
>
>What the hell was I thinking? Of course that's how it works.
>
>Look at Dr. Science (http://www.drscience.com/, natch) -- He's a Dr. and
>only has an Master's Degree (... "In Science!")

BFD. I'm a Dr. and I quit the final semester and didn't even get my BFA.

Dr. Byars

--

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't, no explanation will suffice.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>