RE: Stallman back-pedalling furiously

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 10:17:11 PDT

A funny story about him came from a friend of mine who worked for GNU for
a while. The first question she was asked at her interview was, "Can you
handle being called a clueless idiot all the time?" to which she replied,
"sure!" She got the job. (:
Cindy

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost