Black Amateur update

From: freepics@flashmail.com
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 22:22:38 PDT

New Pics of sugar have been added Damn she is fine As hell
You can see her at
http://www.blackpornication.com/sugar.html
I hop you guys like the free pics
They are fine, And All Original
But Don't take my word for it, Check it out

    ***************ULTRA BLACK AMATEURS NEWSLETTER***********
Always bring you the best in ethnic amateurs, If you did not
request this Newsletter Simply Go to The Address Below
and your name will be removed We try Very Hard to keep this Newsletter
Spam Free. Sorry for any inconvenience And enjoy the Free Photos

http://www.ultrablackamateurs.com/remove/
***************ULTRA BLACK AMATEURS NEWSLETTER***********

Sugar

Click Here for more Free Pics