Re: There They Go, Bad-Mouthing Divorce Again

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@zotgroup.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 12:54:46 PDT

Roddy Wrote:
>I've heard it is said that life doesn't really change until you add the
>little ones. Is it for good (as in positive!), for bad, or for the status
>quo?

Speaking of "scaring the crap out of..." while I am in a wonderful marriage
right now and want kids in a few years....I have absolutely no clue how I'm
going to fit them in. I have a wonderful, flexible job....a decent house
but I still can barely find time for the things that need to get done. And
with kids it's going to get 10 times as worse? And I'm potentially going to
lose a big chunk or "me" time which already hardly exists. I'm beginning to
wonder how parents do it without their children being absolutely
undeveloped and psycho.

--
B.K. DeLong
Research Lead