Re: There They Go, Bad-Mouthing Divorce Again

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 13:56:24 PDT

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]Kids just fit, not because it's a planned fit, not because the parents
--]think it all out, but because they just have to. Read all the books you
--]want -- your child will prove them all wrong. Talk to other parents --
--]your child will be completely different than theirs. Bottom line is that
--]it just doesn't matter. They pop right out and you have no choice but to
--]flow with it. It's scary that it's so trial and error, but at the same
--]time, thank goddess that it is, and that there isn't a "manual." I think
--]of Harrison Bergeron. (: Don't be scared, just do it! (:

Gard Darn if this dont just sya it right out and simple.

Yea, it is scary when i look around and see how many have done it so so so
badly. Parents smacking thier kids for no reason, using candy as a reward
system, letting TV educate them alone, allowing the minds to be sown with
just any old seeds.

WHo am I to dare think I can do better? I am me and all I can say is I
will do it with the help of my wife and our family.

Whats the worst that can happen? I mean hell, if they turn out to be the
biggest mass murder ever... at least they will be THE BEST ONE THERE CAN
BE. And they will be loved.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org