Re: For our next debate...

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 14:05:23 PDT

At 04:53 PM 09/12/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>If you had a bad experience with "Christianity" while you were growing
>up, maybe you were exposed to something that wasn't really Christianity.
>May I humbly suggest that you give the real thing a try...

Hehehe. I should have qualified my example mentioning that I've been to
Catholic services that were absolutely beautiful and used to love going to
church, singing in the choir and attending Sunday School in the Methodist
church I went to before my parents divorced. I was giving a example of
"organized religion" gone wrong. ;) Unfortunately, I've only attended
temple services a few times and never been to Muslim, Hindu, or Mormon
services....so I have to base my experiences on what I know.

--
B.K. DeLong
Research Lead

617.542.5335 ext. 204 bkdelong@zotgroup.com http://www.zotgroup.com