Re: For our next debate...

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 17:45:01 PDT

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

> Check out the Bahai, if you just really need to plug that "organized religion"
> hole in your non-existant soul. ;-) They're so equal-opportunity it's
> mind-blowing.

The Bahais are a groovy bunch of people, indeed. I had a good friend who
was unfortunate enough to have grown up with a bunch of shithead red necks
who went off to study with the Bahais for a while, and I sure had a much
better time talking to him after he got back. They're sorta like laid
back hippie krishnas, without all the orange. (: