Re: For our next debate...

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 21:17:31 PDT

Indeed, it's been a busy day on FoRK, at least for the sillyhead. I've
enjoyed it all. I admit to hitting the big d key on lots of the stuff
that goes through this list, but I like the folks here, and love to read
what they say. Not many lists like that. I'm lucky. (:
Cindy

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost