Re: It's Dave Winer's turn to get savaged by RMS

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 22:24:12 PDT

Hmm...seems like I read somewhere that RMS sorta works for RedHat. I
didn't hear that as an employee from the inside, so I dunno if it's true.
If so, he should probably be working in the bizdev dept. Ahem.

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost