Re: There They Go, Bad-Mouthing Divorce Again

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 22:42:24 PDT

I wanna agree about happy people being happy people. It's the ones who go
around unsatisfied with everything who ruin good relationships and make
happy people unhappy. Well, just for a little while...

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost