Re: ooh, poopy me fly go make WHEEE! was Re: On to kids....

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 23:09:44 PDT

eheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

> > I have no therapist anymore. Let me correct that. My therapist is you.
>
> Understood. You will be receiving the bill shortly. Please make all checks payable to the Tim Byars Memorial
> Fund for the Proctologically Impaired.

I gave at the office. I saw Tim there, and he was blushing. HEH

> > You really should. It's the male equivalent of Days of Our Lives.
>
> Well, there's a recommendation. ;-)

I figured you'd like that one.

> > Yeh, I wanna bet. Eli is an idiot.
>
> Hey now. After ripping him a new asshole a few weeks back, we achieved handshake. He's not an idiot, he just
> uses a different protocol than the rest of us.

Okay, and so does the rock. Your point? (:

> > Uhm, yeh, but my kid never lived in my intestines. I think you're
> > confused. (:
>
> Mom and child are connected at some point? I'm working without a net, here. Like I would know, I'm a *man.*
> ;-)

Uhm, yes, at some point, but that point isn't at the intestines. Go read
some stuff, Jeff. (: