Re: For our next debate...

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 23:20:46 PDT

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]Indeed, it's been a busy day on FoRK, at least for the sillyhead. I've
--]enjoyed it all. I admit to hitting the big d key on lots of the stuff
--]that goes through this list, but I like the folks here, and love to read
--]what they say. Not many lists like that. I'm lucky. (:

It was a great run of a day..

And dont forget... its all up on the egroups web archive:)-

Thats where i dig up old dirt for new flames....

Thanks every one for a good day. I stayed home witha mirgane and fell
much better now...well almost better..best being if Dawn's snore didint
tweek my migrane back thus the late night rap up.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org