Re: Jeff Bone on IRC:

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 08:38:21 PDT

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]
--]Hey, all I can say is she said "squirm," so I squirmed. Right onto IRC, which I hadn't been on
--]in years.
--]

Let me know when you want to hose around IRC. I think a bunch of forkers
on #mindvox might be a fun time...for us:)-

IRC used to be a great place to have real time discours, pic up chix, and
trade in the knowing. As with all things time has lowered the
expectations.

I still hit irc frequently as lots of contacts use it fromt eh way back.
Look for me (tomwhore) and efnet on #wsmf or #mindvox.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org