Re: There They Go, Bad-Mouthing Divorce Again

From: JS Kelly (jskelly@jskelly.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:47:59 PDT

If you leave the breeding only to the irresponsible people, the world will
end up being even bigger a mess than it is now. Which is hard to imagine,
but is a reason why I think that all responsible people everywhere should
breed like rabbits. We might even see an improvement in our lifetime, if
we did.

To reply to other posts -- I like my kids because they're Neat People, not
because of some kind of animal instinct. Which isn't to say that
instincts don't certainly play some part in the whole thing. But my kids
are nice, talented, smart, funny & fun to be with. So they are
"experience-challenged" for now -- but they're not subhuman monsters. And
as an added bonus, they *never* fill my inbox with mail about RSS.

-jsk