Online Trading Wishlist (?)

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 15:35:20 PDT

Hey y'all -

I know MANY of you participate in online trading using various services
like Datek, e*trade etc. I don't myself, but I have friends who do...and
their biggest complaint is finding a non cut-and-paste way to get their
trading data into their financial management of choice (MS Money, Quicken)
or tracking trading information in calendar software. This kind of stuff is
so obvious, I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet.

What sort of other things would you like to be able to do with your
portfolio information?

--
B.K. DeLong
Research Lead