Re: Online Trading Wishlist (?)

From: Linda (joelinda1@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 17:28:02 PDT

"B.K. DeLong" wrote:

<<... their biggest complaint is finding a non cut-and-paste way to get
their trading data into their financial management of choice (MS Money,
Quicken) or tracking trading information in calendar software. This kind
of stuff is so obvious, I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet.>>

I use Quicken, and my portfolios update quite easily online with
15-minute delayed quotes. It calculates all the information I need -
capital gains reports, adjustments for splits, etc. I do have to enter
my trades in manually, but that's not a big deal because I don't do much
short term trading. What other trading information were you looking to
track?

Linda