Re: [Reuters] Offspring giving away its new CD on the Web.

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 16:41:11 PDT

The original Offspring announcement is here:
http://www.offspring.com/site/news/news63.html

Also, by way of completeness, Smashing Pumpkins
released their final contractual album to friends
of the band with the intent that they put it up on
Napster as quickly as possible as a FU to the unsupportive record label
that was supposed to be supporting them. For the life
of me I can't find the article although I am convinced
it came out on Monday as they whole album was available then.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476