Joke...

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 00:28:06 PDT

I guess it's circulated heavily already, but in case any of you do not
have family who send constant old jokes with 234802934 forwarding
addresses inside, this one's for you (without all the other addresses):

I was in the VIP lounge last week en route to Seattle.

While in the lounge, I notice Bill Gates sitting on the
chesterfield enjoying a cognac. I was meeting with a very
important client who was also flying to Seattle with me but she
was running a bit late.

Being a forward type of guy, I approached Mr. Gates and
introduced myself. I explained to him that I was conducting some
very important business and how much I would appreciate it if he
could throw a quick "hello Chris" at me when I was with my
client. He agreed.

Ten minutes later while I was conversing with my client, I felt a
tap on my shoulder. It was Bill Gates. I turned around and
looked up at him. He said, "Hi Chris, what's happening?"

To which I replied "Fuck off Gates, I'm in a meeting."

(does anyone know if anyone actually did this?)

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost