RE: subscribe

From: Lisa Dusseault (lisa@xythos.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 11:18:26 PDT

A friend of mine who owns hell.org once got sent pretty random mail... some
co-workers of an asshole sent mail to satan@hell.org offering the soul of
said asshole (cc'ing the asshole, of course). Pretty funny. They also
cc'ed god@heaven.org, which went who-knows-where.

Other friends own xi.nu... read backwards...

Lisa