Re: [p2p-discuss] A new format: OPML 1.0

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 11:31:12 PDT

Dave Winer wrote:
> A new XML-based format: Outline Processor Markup Language, or OPML, 1.0.
>
> http://radiodiscuss.userland.com/opmlSpec

Interesting linke here: http://www.outliners.com/

I remember Think Tank. I think when I got my very first
computer ThinkTank was the very first interesting application that
came along before Tetris that really held my attention for longer than
the 10 minutes it took to learn it. Good software. Not sure they
are around anymore. I tried doing a search and didn't find anything
with the "ThinkTank" label early than copyright 1997, so I don't
suppose it's the same people.

Also on this page; So? You guys have kissed and made up and
are friends again?
   "In July 1999, my longtime friend Dan Bricklin did something really interesting. With
    Lotus's permission, he released an antique version of VisiCalc thru his website. To my
    knowledge, this was the first major release of antique software, and it was quite a
milestone."

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476