Re: [p2p-discuss] A new format: OPML 1.0

From: Dan Brickley (Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 13:22:29 PDT

On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Dave Winer wrote:
> [...]
[...]
> > Also on this page; So? You guys have kissed and made up and
> > are friends again?
> > "In July 1999, my longtime friend Dan Bricklin did something really
> > interesting. With
> > Lotus's permission, he released an antique version of VisiCalc thru
> > his website. To my
> > knowledge, this was the first major release of antique software, and
> > it was quite a milestone."

Nearly: Dan Bricklin not Brickley. I get that a lot. One of us invented
spreadsheets while the other of us was still at school and hadn't
bought his first z381. See http://www.bricklin.com/ for the famous one...

BTW I've only met Dave Winer once (for about 10 seconds) at the last Web
conference; maybe we'll get to kiss and make up at www10...

--danbri