Re: Life, the Sims, etc.

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 08:30:28 PDT

Control choose Jr., do the cheat Ctrl-shift-C, and
then type in "autonomy 100"; also you can change the
"interests" in the same way to get your other characters
interested in what you need to be done. I just
found this code this morning "Oh Yeah"; how do you
get them to sleep with each other? I think you
explicitly have to ask them to marry each other. Wine
and dine them, a couple of drinks, talk until about 30,
hug until about 60, and then kiss until about 100. They
will fall in love and then the first time you see the little
heart on the score, there will be a choice to propose. If
they refuse, or say they can't decide on a full stomache, etc,
you may have to alienate them again and then "re-engage".

Greg