Active Alerts

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 11:49:05 PDT

TIBCO issues ActiveAlerts press release.

Active Portal offers real time alerts to wireless devices; meshes
in with their other active enterprise pub/sub systems. Rumor
also has it that TIB integrated into Cisco routers. Any
inside information that anyone working at Cisco care to spill?

I already filled out the Reply-To: so you won't get in hot water...8-)
They are already on record with the June 13th press release
but we want to know the obgyn view of this "intelligent plubming".
What sort of company would do their event filtering and routing with
Cisco hardware?? How is a multimedia service supposed to manage "themselves"?

Gregory Alan Bolcer        |    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | | cell: 714.928.5476
Endeavors Technology, Inc. | efax: 603.994.0516     | wap:  949.278.2805