Too Scary...

From: Jeff Barr (jeff@vertexdev.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 23:30:32 PDT

Well, this is weird enough for FoRK:

  My son Stephen is 15, and he has been eating/sleeping/breathing Linux for
  a while. He's set up a network for a startup, and he just bought himself
  a Thinkpad.

  His bedroom is adjacent to my home office. He's sound asleep,
  and in his sleep Carmen and I just heard him say, very clearly, "Red
  Hat Linux". We just went in and confirmed that he really was asleep.

I don't know what to think about this...

Jeff;

Jeff Barr - Home: 425-836-5624 Office: 425-936-3098
mailto:jeff@vertexdev.com
http://www.vertexdev.com/~jeff
http://jeffbarr.editthispage.com/
4610 191st Place NE. Redmond, WA