Re: Re: Too Scary...

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 12:46:10 PDT

Nope, I didn't know that, as it wasn't the case when 6.0 shipped (the last
release I was there for). It's good to hear, though. I'll stop telling
people who come into #redhat bitching about Mandrake to just update using
RH's rpms. (: Thanks for the info. Good to know that Mandrake's off the
RH coat tails. Maybe I'll try it out sometime. I think the next one I'll
try will be Slack, though. Its catching up with the times, and was my
first love.

Since I'm jabbering about things I don't know anything about, here's a
question for other tech heads out there: How would I/Can I get an SGI
monitor to work with a PC?
Thanks,
Cindy

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost