Saw your site.

From: anthony@worldmall.com
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 13:44:14 PDT

I am a major accounts representative with www.worldmall.com . We are one of oldest virtual malls on the internet and with over 25 million "hits" annually, one of the most popular.

I came across your web site while browsing the internet. Your site would benefit immediately from a marketing association with World Mall.
Essentially we create a hot "link" to your web site which exposes it to our established traffic base. The cost is $19.95/month and includes monthly submission of your site to the "Top 2000" search engines, an often overlooked but essential internet marketing tool*. There is no contract or set up fee.

Visit our site at www.worldmall.com . Please feel free contact me directly with any questions.
Sincerely,
Anthony Rosario REF.22a
WorldMall.com
Toll Free 877-420-6255

* please refer to reference # 22a to take advantage
  of this offer.