RE: Too Scary...

From: Jeff Barr (jeff@vertexdev.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 20:18:54 PDT

Actually, it turns out that Stephen uses
Red Hat on his desktop, Suse on his laptop,
and Crud (a more secure version of Red Hat)
at his job. Not a bad array of distros
considering that he turned 15 in July.

He was quite impressed to find that the story
made its way through FoRK and ended up on
Hack The Planet Prime <http://wmf.editthispage.com>.
He's now an urban legend, I guess.

Jeff;

Jeff Barr - Home: 425-836-5624 Office: 425-936-3098
mailto:jeff@vertexdev.com
http://www.vertexdev.com/~jeff
http://jeffbarr.editthispage.com/
4610 191st Place NE. Redmond, WA