RE: laptop recommendations...

From: Damien Morton (Morton@dennisinter.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 12:25:01 PDT

Personally, the 505 series Vaio appeal to me most. I have one of the older
700 series models, and they were a bit fragile. Looking at the 505 series in
stores, I havent spotted any glaring failings.

As for linux, I was considering installing it on my 700 series. This was
about a year ago. Supposedly there wasnt linux support for the NeoMagic
graphics chipset. Thats probably changed by now.

You might want to check out www.jpd.com