Re: Baby-making

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:10:24 PDT

Yeh, Tom, maybe you should eat some chicken that's full of steroids.
THAT'll calm ya down. (:
P.S. okay, s/n is down cuz of sillyhead once again, but, then again, some
people would say neil young is trash. NOT that I compare myself with that
demigod...

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost