Re: Baby-making

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:33:08 PDT

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]> frozen like birds eye) you can scurry on back to your furymucks
--]
--]I always thought furry was pretty foolish.
--]
--]> and roll
--]> the d20
--]
--]Haven't owned one of those in years.
--]
--]> to see who gets to be the "freak dady of mad sceintsts" this week
--]> while working as a copy boy at kinkos)
--]
--]NEVER worked at kinkos.
--]
--]But nice try. ;-)
--]

It was a good rantlete though.

I wasnt aiming at you on that one JB. You got a good head on yer shoulders
and the thoughts you have you work at understanding. The Elis of the THE
movment are more the ones I was thrusting that comic barb at. Lets face
it, with folks like in a movement who needs crappy jouranlists.

And kinkos? I never thought you were.

And whats with not owning a d20? I still got a bag of em. I use em on
occasion, but only with my good DMs guide in hand. Hey, cuthuluites use.
the necromonicon and blood soaked victims, I use Dm guides and a d 20. The
results are the same.:)-

"I was twenty one years when i wrote this song
im twenty two now but i wont be for long..." Billy Bragg

(for full sets of billy bragg bootlegs from 1983 to the present head over
to the official unofficaly santioned Billy Bragg botlegg site
http://www.oddsox.dircon.co.uk/BBE/800/bbe_files/mainFrame_files/sets.htm)

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org