Re: Baby-making

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 21:32:34 PDT

You can't be hairy-chested if you don't eat steroidized chicken, can ya?
Maybe italian?
heh.
P.S. I claim immunity from being slammed by any italians due to my kinship
to veronica ...uhm.....shit. i never could pronounce her last name. Say,
I was just thinking (I always talk a lot in my post scripts when I drink).
I don't much like cats who have flea allergies. It totally ruins the
asthetics of the whole cat-petting experience. And since cats are a dime
a dozen, or cheaper, I say we should get rid of all those unpleasant cats,
with their bumpy skin and missing hair patches. And furthermore, I think
that breeders should get together with geneticists and make sure that this
sort of genetic flaw is wiped out of cats in general. Same for chows.

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost