Re: stupid idea of the day

From: Lane Becker (lane@monstro.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 11:16:34 PDT

There was a company named Big Island that made a product called the YoYo
that did something akin to this (and more! personalized rings for
different numers, I think, and a lot of call logging.) They went under a
few years ago; apparently the market wasn't all that large. Or maybe it
was that it was a Mac-only product back in '96, a bad time to be
exclusively loyal to Apple.

Digging for details. Ah!
http://macworld.zdnet.com/pages/november.96/Reviews.2747.html

No idea so stupid that someone else hasn't tried it first. Tho' I
remember really wanting one of these *real bad* back then.

lane, at monstro.com
on the web at http://www.monstro.com/