RE: [Fwd: FW: The truth is finally revealed]

From: S. Mike Dierken (mike@knownow.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 14:14:17 PDT

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet.
I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that
have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and
environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. " Gore

Somebody in Congress had to help turn ARPANET into the Internet - merely for
funding aspects - who were they? Who was a 'leader'? I think that is what he
was saying.

Mike