Arachnophagia (was "Got Milk?")

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 16:52:24 PDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 9:12:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ThosStew writes:

<< Physical evidence suggests we're designed to eat damn near everything,
which explains the scruptuous cactus and octopus salad I had a couple of
nights ago, and the mozarella and tomatoe, proscuitto and figs, olives, and
beets that sere the appetizers at dinner last night, not to mention the pork
and polenta that followed, and the red wine that flowed like FoRK posts. >>

did you not eat
scorpion in singapore?
why not a nettle?

i heard a statistic that i found incr-edible: sleeping humans swallow on
average ten spiders a year.