Re: Baby-making

From: Tom Sweetnam (savamutt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 13:41:54 PDT

>I assure you: I'm neither dull, nor a man. (:

And I'm sure that in the spirit of the title of this string, you're probably
a darn fine baby-maker too...errr...that is...if and when you decide to take
on those manufacturing responsibilities. ;-)

In fairness to Kipling however, who only ever made one baby himself, a son
who was killed in WWI and whose death shattered the great scribe, let's try
and remember that he scribbled this little tidbit in a time when women
didn't write...or at least they disguised themselves as men if they did.