Re: [In response to Dave Winer] The Web browser can and will evolve...

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 01:03:18 PDT

Adam, two things:

1. I stand behind those statements.

2. In addition to being a web server, text editor, outliner, object
database, and all the other things it is, Radio UserLand is also a web
browser (Windows only). HTML is hugely important. We've made a major
investment in it over the last six years, and we're planning on staying with
HTML for the long haul.

HTML sucks, it ain't going nowhere, but it's HUGE.

(How did Vinod get cc'd on this? Hi Vinod!)

Dave