Re: OPML 1.0

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 17:29:37 PDT

Thanks, if OPML is interesting then it worked. I want the functionality. I
don't think there's been much realistic discussion of tools for XML, people
always seem to wait for them to "emerge". I thought it would be productive
to flip the problem around. Here's a tool that wants to be on the Internet.
Now what kind of XML would make that possible, with the least number of
burnt braincells. Dave