RE: OneName (seems like DigitalMe all over again)

From: Jeff Barr (jeff@vertexdev.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 22:48:45 PDT

John has a good point. One of these things will
end up taking off and it never hurts to stake
your claim early. I know that I should have
grabbed the jeffbarr.com domain when I had the
chance.

On the other hand, perhaps the ultimate winner will
win by coming up with a way to handle this ambiguity.
Perhaps it would respond to an ambiguous request
with a query for further qualifying info (asked
in such as way as to not compromise info about
the other folks).

Jeff;

Jeff Barr - Home: 425-836-5624 Office: 425-936-3098
mailto:jeff@vertexdev.com
http://www.vertexdev.com/~jeff
http://jeffbarr.editthispage.com/
4610 191st Place NE. Redmond, WA