Re: XNS

From: Adam C. Engst (ace@xns.org)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 12:40:20 PDT

At 3:14 PM -0400 9/26/00, James Tauber wrote:
>So when can we have a URI scheme for XNS?
>
>=James Tauber

For that, I'll have to cc Drummond Reed, the CTO and founder of
OneName. I fully admit that my technical knowledge of XNS doesn't
begin to compare to his understanding of the issues.

Drummond, can you answer James's URI question?

cheers... -Adam

Adam C. Engst, XNSORG President XNS Name: =Adam Engst
                Email: <ace@xns.org> Web: <http://www.xns.org/>