RE: human cloning

From: MarkH@i2.co.uk
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 06:05:31 PDT

not sure this is any different from

baby on the way
don't want kids yet
abort the foetus

which i definitely agree with in preference to adoption or resentment,
albeit with a sideways look disapproving the original mistake

i'm not saying i approve of storing the dna, but it seems to be the abortion
that you are saying is wrong here, or the perception that it is the ability
to clone that leads to the abortion, which seems unlikely to me

mark h

--
Agile HTML Editor
  Agilic Corporation