Re: XML / XSL vs. [x]HTML / WML / etc. etc.

From: Tony Finch (
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 17:45:34 PDT

Karl Anderson <> wrote:
>Two coworkers of mine are writing a book using StructuredText, which
>is a way to encode simple relationships in a text document with
>indentation, prefixes, etc., like we've all been doing for years on an
>informal level - *emph*, "-" bullets for lists, indentation sublevels,

Ooh. A friend of mine has been doing something like this for years,
but I think he rolled his own, and I've been on the verge of rolling
my own for a while now, so that I can avoid <aggravating>verbose
markup</aggravating>. Is there a standard for StudlyText that you can
point me to?

en oeccget g mtcaa    f.a.n.finch
v spdlkishrhtewe y
eatp o v eiti i d.