Re: The KnowNow Software

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 21:14:00 PDT

"S. Mike Dierken" wrote:

> > That it was made possible by SOAP makes it all the sweeter.
> Actually, it was made possible by HTTP. Soap just made it more convenient.
>
> Mike
> KnowNow

Actually, wouldn't it be better to say that SOAP just made it "cleaner?"

Seems to be quite the day for groaners, just doing my part. ;-)

(I actually think that SOAP potentially makes it cleaner the same way using
those nasty bars in public restrooms makes your hands cleaner, but hey, worse
is better. Seriously. ;-)

jb